Friday, January 11, 2013

David Bowie - Heroes 12" Promo Single

This white label 12" promo has two cuts of the same track. The A-side has the full 6 minute cut of "Heroes" and the B-side has a radio edit which is half that length. The radio edit sounds slightly different than the original cut, and I'm not just talking about the fact that it's a full three minutes shorter. It sounds different for reasons I can't put my finger on.

There's really nothing I can say about this single that I haven't said about the album it was taken from. This entry is mainly just a space filler to show that I own this record. This blog is as much a personal record of my music collection as it is a public service where you can read what some guy you've never met thinks about albums that were made before he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment